Web Project Manager 2 November 2017
- Are you or have you been in account management or project management?
- Can you construct projects and manage timelines properly?
- Can you get your arms around project requirements quickly and communicate to all stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Do you enjoy being creative and helping others?
- Are you reliable and exceed expectations?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is looking for a capable and assertive project manager to run the design and development of custom and e-commerce websites across a talented and fast paced team of software programmers, web designers and QA testers. This position is ideal for professionals who want to get into the fast paced world of interactive media and client account management. This job will involve constant client interaction, collecting and communicating requirements, managing project scope and timelines, as well as the opportunity to recommend ideas and opportunities to clients over time.
You will need to have the heart of a teacher, and will need to be able to guide clients to make the right business decisions within the context of their web environments. The position will require you to start by assisting existing project managers, eventually transitioning to taking on your own project load.
The position will require you to assist existing project managers in order to get acquainted with our process while taking on your own project load. The following Skills and experience are required in order to help you succeed in this role.
- A high technical aptitude is a must. We need people who know how websites work, inside and out
- Required: Bachelor’s degree & 3-5 years experience in acct. management work or equivalent experience
- Possess thorough technical and functional knowledge of Magento including, but not limited to Magento code structures, extensions, theming hierarchy, and other components
- Excellent knowledge of eCommerce site development with shipping, payment, fulfillment, and inventory systems
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical clients
- Ability to understanding of design and development workflows
- Experience with Magento, Shopify, and other eCommerce carts is a must
- Understanding of responsive design architecture and parallax are beneficial
- High levels of organization, and a detail oriented personality are a must
- Must always present yourself in a polished, professional manner
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Account management bonus program
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
- Classic game consoles with Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, and more!
Apply Via Web