Strategy & Business Development Manager 18 December 2017
Hello. We’re Design Aglow, a little company with giant ideas. Since 2006, we’ve been an industry leader for information, education, and products created for the success of professional portrait and wedding photographers. Innovation is a team constant, and we’re always seeking (and developing!) the industry’s next big thing. At Design Aglow, the entrepreneurial and artistic spirits coexist, with one always pushing the other to new heights.
Our team needs a full-time Strategy & Business Development Manager for our Portland/downtown Lake Oswego office who can thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a strong leader, and have a passion for innovation. The variety of the work on a day-to-day basis recommends this job to people with strong work ethics, organizational abilities, a creative sensibility, and a love of growth.
The Strategy & Business Development Manager will:
- Oversee strategic marketing and growth
- Keep the company relevant in a constantly changing industry
- Implement best business practices and the face of the company
- Continuously maintain and improve operations
The Right Candidate:
- BA Degree in business or marketing
- Analytical brand development background
- 2+ years of business development or program/product management experience
- Experience with creating and maintaining production and marketing systems
- Demonstrated ability to analyse user experience and implement improvements and upgrades
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A positive attitude, sense of humor, grace under pressure and team-player mindset
- Proven track record of effective leadership
- A passion for brand development
- You’re hungry and want the challenge of directing a team and reporting success and challenges to leadership
- Experience with Shopify or similar online platform
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Familiarity with the professional photography industry and current design trends
At Design Aglow, you’ll be joining more than just another company – we’re a tight knit group of innovators and creators. We’re moving fast and encourage and enable our team to directly lead our growth.
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus structure, health insurance stipend and generous 401k program
- Flexible hours, work/life balance, unlimited coffee and tea in a sunny, dog-friendly office.
This position is in downtown Lake Oswego, OR and applicant must be local.
Apply Via Email