Social Analyst / Community Manager 20 December 2017
The Designory is seeking a Social Analyst / Community Manager to join its growing strategy team. This opportunity is to work on well-known tech client, with an emphasis on B2B communications.
Drawing on both quantitative and qualitative insights, the Content Strategist will work closely with their strategic and creative counterparts to imbue brand voice and creative look and feel to new and innovative approaches to reaching audiences.
The Designory is a global, full-service agency located in Long Beach, CA. Some travel required.
Reports to: Strategy Director
This opportunity is to work on well-known tech client, with an emphasis on B2B communications. This position will help to plan and execute Tier 2 and 3 content across both digital and traditional channels that effectively targets, engages, and drives action.
Drawing on both quantitative and qualitative insights, this position will work closely with their strategic and creative counterparts to imbue brand voice and creative look and feel to new and innovative approaches to reaching audiences. Some travel required.
- Manage day-to-day community management of client social channels, including: publishing, editorial calendar, competitive listening, trend identification to brand guidelines
- including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of different social media platforms’ nuances and how SEO drives results
- Maintain publishing calendars and collaborate with agency teams to align social media content with client marketing and PR campaigns
- Response protocols, while demonstrating a keen understanding of visual content as it relates to written social media communication
- Collaborate with the Strategy and Analytics Teams to perform content performance analysis and prepare regular reports on KPIs, then optimize as necessary to meet and exceed client goals
- 3-5 years of experience with 2+ in a digital agency environment
- A high level of comfort with all social media channels and emerging media
- A solid understanding of responsive website design and development, content strategy, SEO, Analytics, emails, banners and more
- Proficiency in analytics and social monitoring tools such as: Spredfast, Opal or Origami
- Experience working with enterprise-level social media management, listening and reporting tools
- Verbal and written fluency in English with strong grasp of language anomalies
- Personal and professional experience across the digital and social space
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Web