Senior Web Designer 17 April 2019
Delmain is an online marketing, web design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a creative and driven Senior Web Designer & Developer to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to continue building their career in web design. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed at Delmain. While we do consider this a senior position, it’s OK for you to be a work in progress.
We look forward to seeing you:
- Take ownership of web design projects from conception to completion
- Pitch work to clients, answer their questions, and incorporate their feedback
- Lead our growing team of designers
- Become the guiding force for Delmain’s web design services
- Push our web design services to the next level
Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee simultaneous design, development, and launch of 1-3 websites per month
- Lead client meetings and be a main point of contact for web design clients
- Take ownership of web hosting
- Mentor and lead our design team
- Manage and improve our internal quality assurance process for web design projects
- Tackle basic brand identity projects as needed
- Support and work with outside web developers as needed
- 5+ years professional design experience, ideally in an agency setting
- College degree or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress — we use the Divi theme and if you have experience using it, let us know
- Proficiency in using cPanel and editing DNS records for hosting set up and site launches
- Comfortable using other CMS platforms like Squarespace and Weebly
- Previous experience leading and mentoring teams
- Experience leading meetings, communicating ideas to, and interfacing with clients
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite for web design (mostly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with Delmain
Full-time / Salaried
Paid Time Off
Work / Life Balance