Senior Producer 11 January 2018
Is This You?
Match MG is seeking a Senior Producer for our Portland, OR office to work on large nationally recognized accounts.
In this role, you will be client-facing on specified programs that require creative insight and production expertise from development through complete execution, managing design and production facets independently with little supervision, including aggressively managing program budgets and timelines and developing/maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and external partners. The Senior Producer is expected to have a strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with: integrated marketing events, event production, vendor relations and fabrication.
Ability to travel nationwide up to 40%.
What We’re Looking For
A strong knowledge and background in XM marketing concepts and event production from development to complete execution. A visionary that is in tune with industry trends, tech on the vanguard and able to design innovative consumer journeys that align with brand image and goals.
- Maintains significant expertise in experiential and integrated marketing, interactive technology, event production, spatial design, vendor relations and fabrication.
- Fully understand the client’s business needs and challenges (including current industry knowledge), while committed to delivering the agency’s business objectives and goals.
- Creatively concept client solutions and can implement them from creative brief ideation through complete execution, including budget and timeline management, managing design and build facets independently with little supervision.
- Translate from vision to production by working with internal and external creative/production teams, remaining cognizant of timeline and budgetary requirements
- Lives and breathes the culture of streetwear, footwear and sport and remains on the forefront of its continual evolution.
- Able to anticipate and deliver on client’s visual communication needs, and manage production to meet or exceed the adidas creative standards.
- Is a masterful written and verbal communicator. Has the ability to write creatively and descriptively, while selling ideas with passion.
- Foster strong relationships and communication built on trust with client, supervisor, internal teams and partners.
- Manage direct report, providing coaching and direction as needed
- Manage external Match teams across multiple offices to keep communication open and ensuring deliverables are met on time
- Excels in a multi-disciplinary team setting but can break away and work autonomously on projects.
- Excited to work concurrently with a nationally recognized athletic brand and build, maintain and develop strong relationships with internal departments.
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of agency / event / brand / marketing experience
- Strong background in consumer event production, retail design execution or fabrication preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Possesses a keen eye for design and consumer experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead a room and motivate client, internal and external teams
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to grow existing business
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and lead a team
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Budget management expertise with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Adobe Creative Suite experience strongly preferred but not required
This Is Us
We are North America’s leading integrated marketing services agency (integrated/experiential/digital). We believe if you offer a solution, then it needs to be seamlessly integrated across all consumer touch-points. Our service practices cover the entire path through purchase and truly drive results by building deep relationships between consumers and brands. Working in collaboration with our partners, we love to design campaigns that create emotional connections that win the hearts and minds of consumers.
We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, retirement plan, vacation/personal time, a dynamic work environment, and much more. Check us out at www.matchmg.com.
Match MG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Apply Via Web