Senior Marketing Specialist 5 December 2017
At 3Degrees, our business is our mission. We believe in a world where it is universally more valuable to solve environmental problems than create them. Where the goal is not only to be the best in the world, but to be the best for the world. We are here to connect people with cleaner energy on a massive scale. And we can’t do it without you.
This role provides senior level marketing and communication expertise in support of the Utility Partnerships (UP) business unit. Reporting to the the Associate Director of Utility Partnerships Marketing, you will work closely with the creative services team to develop and recommend data-driven marketing plans for UP programs and coordinate the implementation of these plans, which may include supervising the work of others. The range of marketing activities includes creating materials for community challenges, developing messaging for new programs and campaigns, managing the social media strategy for a program and developing content for newsletter, website, social media and other areas. This position may be based in Seattle, WA; or Portland, OR.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Specifically, the Senior Marketing Specialist will support three main areas:
1) Data-Driven Marketing
- Strategize and lead integrated marketing plan development through a variety of channels such as direct mail, outbound email, social media, SEM, events and more
- Develop key performance indicator (KPI) reporting strategies and best practices for channels across new and established programs
- Gather metrics to build out the customer journey to enrollment in a voluntary utility renewable energy program and understand segmentation nuances to continually improve the efficacy of delivering clients’ enrollment goals
2) Content Development
- Hands-on development and management of promotional materials for use across multiple channels and campaigns such as community challenges, sales/outreach and other program materials
- Work directly with 3Degrees’ internal designers and program managers as well as key personnel at utility clients, such as brand managers, to produce creative content that is consistently on brand, on voice, on message and impactful
3) Project Management
- Act as both gatekeeper and conductor to ensure that all projects and materials are delivered to specification, on time and to the standards of 3Degrees’ partners
- Utilize project management software to ensure all internal stakeholders are informed of calendar, requirements and nuances of every project
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with 3Degrees staff to ensure proper allocation of resources and identify/alleviate potential challenges that may take a project off course in terms of time and/or budget
AT A MINIMUM, WE’LL NEED FROM YOU
- Excellent project and calendar management skills with the ability to succeed in fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline driven atmosphere that often requires a shifting of priorities
- Strong understanding of of digital and print marketing best practices
- Demonstrated experience facilitating cross-functional marketing projects within in-house and virtual environments while streamlining and building scalable and replicable processes without sacrificing quality
- Ability to recommend a strategic campaigns & plans that optimizes a program’s budget for maximum enrollment growth based on scale and cost per customer acquired; accounting for fixed and variable costs.
- Ability to write “on-brand” error-free and compelling content in multiple mediums
- Familiarity with various data collection methods and high aptitude for synthesizing, analyzing and using data to inform decision-making and advisory services
- Professional experience with Google for Business Apps and/or Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to thoroughly understand clients needs, expectations and challenges as well as to offer creative solutions to “wow” clients
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic– demonstrates judgment and initiative in identifying and accomplishing project tasks
- Professional presence and delivery whether in person, on phone or webinar
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field required
WHAT YOU GET
When you work for us, there’s plenty in it for you:
- The base salary for this role is scoped to be between $55-60k annually, depending upon experience.
Company equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, flexPTO, 401(k) with company matching program, health & wellness reimbursement program, cell phone reimbursement and mass transit expense reimbursement program.
A mission-driven B Corp that is committed to a triple bottom line ethic and fostering work-life balance and professional development for its staff.
COME WORK FOR US
3Degrees is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply Via Web