Senior Marketing Manager 19 September 2019
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing channels and programs focused on communications, demand generation, and product marketing. The ideal candidate will have a broad and deep knowledge of B2B omnichannel marketing practices with an appreciation of B2C methodology.
Responsibilities will encompass strategizing, executing and managing multiple marketing projects at the same time with an eye towards developing scalable processes while creating informative reporting structures. The ideal candidate will have a broad set of skills with several areas of specialization that are supported by passionate curiosity, high-level acuity in analysis and communications, and outstanding organization skills.
The candidate must have a proven track record for driving demand generation, product positioning, and a focus on CRO and revenue attribution. He or she must be a highly self-motivated and adaptable professional who works well within a fast-paced environment.
- Provide direction, project management, and execution of the content strategy for multiple websites and digital products to increase traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Identify and implement growth strategies (traditional, new, and creative) to increase lead and revenue generation from digital channels and programs
- Create and manage analytics activities for monitoring initiatives and creating a feedback loop to product and marketing teams
- Responsible for increasing market share of products within department portfolio
- Manages the audience segmentation strategy, including research & insights, identification, and nurture activities
- Work with team leadership and channel managers to create full-funnel marketing plan, including acquisition, retention, and upgrade programs
- Translate customer profiles into actionable engagement and advocacy programs
- Provides input into other marketing and product plans and objectives, based on understanding the customer, product, and market demands
- Proven success building marketing programs from the ground up and driving growth
- 5-10 years of experience working in a B2B marketing role with emphasis on demand generation and product marketing. Experience with digital and ecommerce marketing a plus.
- Demonstrable success executing large-scale marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding and experience with outbound and inbound marketing strategies
- Proven success driving traffic to websites and increasing visitor conversions
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and product marketing best practices
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent organizational skills and project management expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly creative with experience in product positioning, go-to-market-planning and execution, and crafting omni-channel demand generation communications
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment; initiative to drive change
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; ability to use data and insights to drive future business decisions
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in demand generation and B2B communication strategies
- Experience with the following tools preferred: Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Asana, MOZ, BrightEdge, SEMrush, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, VWO/CrazyEgg/Optimizely, Amplitude, and OptinMonster.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
Reports To: Head of Marketing, Community Data
Apply Via Web