Senior Designer 11 January 2018
Is This You?
In the immortal words of THE ROOTS… “Do you want more?” Are you in search of fun, excitement and big opportunities? Do you dream about working with the most powerful and culturally relevant brands in market? Do you have exemplary design chops?
Match MG is seeking a Senior Designer to join our Creative team in our Portland, OR office. In this role you will be responsible for the exploration and conceptualization of experiential design solutions and executions. You will be accountable for understanding and applying design and communication trends, and producing great work for our clients. Our client roster is one of the largest and most diverse in the industry, including brands like adidas, Ford/Lincoln, Progressive, Pepsi, NBA, Diageo, BRP, Nespresso, LG and many more. We are looking for a design ninja who is capable of producing award-winning work that’s always on brand and always on time.
- Work within creative timelines, handle work flow and maintain overall accuracy of work with account team and support of Art Director and Creative Director
- Execute projects based on direction of lead creative team
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, and to client specification.
- Contribute new designs/concepts as needed
- Be a strong contributor to the ideation process
- Keep abreast of current design and cultural trends
- Deep understanding of space/ environmental design and product presentation
- Must be able to be client facing and present ideas and creative to clients and represent the MMG brand standard
Professional Skills and Requirements
- A minimum of 5-7 years of professional design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in art/design or related field of study
- Specifically looking for skill-sets that touch spacial design, interior/retail design, art direction, graphic design and production
- Demonstrates ability to translate business concepts/overarching strategy concepts into visual and graphical elements
- An understanding of Experiential Marketing
- Portfolio of work for review showcasing a variety of skills
- Extensive knowledge of current design industry software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) in a – MAC environment (3-D modeling/ Sketch Up a bonus)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Acrobat.
- Proficiency in Keynote (or willingness to learn)
- Organization and communication skills
- Highly creative with a passion for good work
- Strong conceptual development, visualization, typography, and print design layout skills
- Knowledge of pre-press accuracy and print production
- Experience producing graphics and design layouts for a variety of projects
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills; ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Read and understand technical drawings (environment layouts)
- Attention to detail and accuracy on all phases of design process
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- Understanding of digital and offset print methodology and processes.
- Understands corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography
This Is Us
We are North America’s leading integrated marketing services agency (integrated/experiential/digital). We believe if you offer a solution, then it needs to be seamlessly integrated across all consumer touch-points. Our service practices cover the entire path through purchase and truly drive results by building deep relationships between consumers and brands. Working in collaboration with our partners, we love to design campaigns that create emotional connections that win the hearts and minds of consumers.
We offer a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, retirement plan, vacation/personal time, a dynamic work environment, and much more. Check us out at www.matchmg.com.
Match MG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Apply Via Web