Production Designer 28 November 2018
Are you looking for a career where you never have the same work day twice? Come join our design team in a constantly changing environment where what you do every day will shape how our brand is perceived in-store!
We are excited to offer an opportunity for a Production Designer to join our growing design team in Portland, OR. With 1-2 years of experience and a background as a product, retail or graphic designer (including 3D), you will be in charge of adapting window concepts for the US markets and deliver technical drawings of these windows for a perfect roll-out. You will also work with our brand and POS guidelines and adapt them in the US for small and big installations, closely with the Trade Marketing Team. Besides the Marketing work, you will also be creating and delivering HR print files of images and graphics to support their work.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will execute trade projects that elevate On’s retail presence in North America
- You will work with the marketing team to produce digital and print material for several departments that aligns with the brand (CICD)
- You’ll be creating walls and shop-in-shops, based on clear guidelines created by our 3D designers
- You’ll be making bespoke solution for all our accounts all over the world, involving mock-ups, technical drawings and print files
- You will be the expert on On’s brand identity and will use that knowledge to solve problems
Besides being excited to be part of the team that is putting the fun into the run for millions of people, we hope you’ll also bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position or a degree in design
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Rhino. Understanding of motion graphics and/or video editing a bonus
- A strong skillset in 3D modeling as well as an eye for detail in both 2D and 3D space
- General understanding of both printing techniques and construction methods.
- Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude and a willingness to receive/share ideas and make them grow with the team
- Ready and willing to give/receive critique in a constructive manner
- Ability to jump between skills and disciplines – no day will be the same!
- An open mind for new challenges and learnings. You are hungry to learn and like to bring new ideas to the table
An image is worth a thousand words, so please make sure that besides your resumé you send us your portfolio. We are looking forward to reviewing your work.
What we offer:
Located in the heart of Portland, OR, we offer a sportive, challenging and supportive working environment that is counted amongst the top startups with an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields – so join us.
Apply Via Web