Marketplace eCommerce Marketing Manager 17 December 2020
Under the general direction of the Brand Manager, and in close collaboration with Marketing and Sales team, this position will be responsible for managing Stash Tea and Yamamotoyama external online sales channels. The main focus will be on Amazon and other online retailers, driving growth and making strategic business decisions.
This role will develop Amazon online Vendor and Seller business strategy, providing leadership on key initiatives to maximize sales, continuously improving our customer shopping experience, enhancing our brand image, and overseeing the advertising strategy and spend.
- Be the key contact for our external Amazon digital marketing agency and 3PL partners in running the business, implementing the hybrid Vendor & FBA Seller Central model and delivering excellent ROAS and ACOS results.
- Develop strategic plans to drive revenue growth and expansion on digital accounts and marketplaces (primarily Amazon, but may include others, such as Walmart.com, iHerb.com, etc.), including pricing and communication strategy, mix assortment, promotion, replenishment and inventory management, across all online platforms.
- Implement and track success matrix and KPIs, course correcting when needed to meet sales and profitability goals.
- Plan and execute offensive/defensive strategies, including keyword/product targeting, organic traffic through search engine optimization, and improving conversion to meet sales and ROI goals, while working within budget(s).
- Maintain and optimize Stash Tea brand pages and marketplace listings, working with internal and external marketing teams, regarding A+ content (keywords, descriptions, video, images, and product specs), web graphics, seasonal communication, reviews, and ongoing maintenance.
- Work in close collaboration with eCommerce Marketing Manager and Marketing team to align communication and activation calendars, with the intention of growing overall online business without channel cannibalization or conflicting goals.
- Ongoing analytics reporting based on performance marketing standards, sharing key information with leadership, including sell through, margin, strategic business updates and consumer analysis.
- Be the key contact for communicating with regarding operations, working closely with Accounting, Sales Support, IT, and Production teams regarding processes including but not limited to transitioning to Seller Central format, returns and exchanges, chargebacks and fraud, sales forecasting, inventory planning, marketplace case/ticket management, customized labeling, etc.
- Replenishment model creation and management.
- Provide monthly reports regarding sales and investment performance, and consumer analysis, providing data insights to be leveraged across all other platforms and channels.
- Review Amazon customer feedback and connect with QA and Customer Support teams on replying accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-managing decision maker that has full commitment and understanding on how to drive sales and performance marketing strategies.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM, and eCommerce optimization.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies available on Amazon
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and possess strong project management skills.
- Logical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to analyze marketplace sales and trends and drive insights for forecasting, production, and marketing decisions.
- Communicates professionally, diplomatically and fluently in English with customers, co-workers, vendors, and the public, both verbally and in writing.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience transitioning and managing Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central is a must.
- Experience with online retailers’ implementation and strategy execution.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce website management/Performance Marketing.
- Experience with SEM, keyword and SEO best practices.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, web and graphic design programs is a plus.
Apply Via Web