Marketing Coordinator 6 October 2017
Beloved Presents & Soul’d Out Productions are jointly seeking a creative, dynamic, and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator who is inspired to tell compelling stories about the events we bring to Portland and beyond.. This key role is tasked with creating,coordinating, analyzing, and optimizing promotional campaigns for all of our events. Excellent communication skills, mastery of modern marketing tools, and a genuine passion for the live music experience are vital to success in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns for all Soul’d Out & Beloved events.
- Develop social media content and manage social media platforms.
- Create and distribute press releases; build meaningful relationships with local outlets.
- Work with design team to create visually appealing promotional materials.
- Promote upcoming shows on local event calendars and other online platforms.
- Assist in managing promotional timelines and future event bookings.
- Coordinate with other marketing related contractors (i.e. street team, printer, etc.)
- Manage and optimize tracking systems for online marketing.
- Collect ticket sales data; analyze results and provide reports.
- Attend Beloved & Soul’d Out events and act as liaison to community.
- Other marketing related duties as they may arise.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS degree (in Marketing or relevant field) or equivalent experience.
- Must be ambitious, independent, and self-motivated.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Experience and familiarity with multiple social media platforms and project management tools.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to adapt to brand voice.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and constructively within groups (in person and remotely).
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite (WordPress experience preferred).
- Ability to effectively work and communicate remotely and attend 2-3 in office meetings per week.
- Strong desire to attend live music events and immerse yourself into Portland music scene.
- Basic photography skills preferred.
More information about Beloved: www.belovedfestival.com // www.belovedpresents.com
More information about Soul’d Out: www.souldoutfestival.com
THIS POSITION HAS PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES.
Apply Via Email