Marketing Assistant 20 May 2019
Genteel LLC is a small, emerging medical device company located in West Linn, OR. Our flagship product
is a vacuum assisted lancing device that eliminates the fear and pain of drawing blood for glucose
monitoring, or other testing requiring a drop of blood. Genteel is also developing a clinical version of the device that will allow it to be used in hospitals and clinics around the world.
Currently, Genteel is looking for an individual with a background in marketing. Because the company is small, young and growing, the opportunity to use and grow a diverse skill set is tempered only by the level of
ambition. This position will directly assist the marketing manager and other staff with administrative support, various projects and other initiatives.
Projects and duties may include:
- Diabetes market research, as well as research of other potential market opportunities
- Advertising platform research
- Research tradeshows in 2020 to help strategize exhibition opportunities
- Receiving quotes for marketing collateral
- Interact with blogs, podcasts, and product reviews to promote Genteel
- Follow up on marketing and advertising opportunities
- Affiliate on boarding and sourcing
- Coordinate giveaways and donations with online influencers
- Be a part of the content creation process, proofreading copy
- Provide reporting and analytics of campaigns and current initiatives
An individual seeking this position is required to be competent and fluent in using general business computer software, as well as social media software and platforms. Passion, attention to detail and the
adaptability for working in the fast paced, changing environment of a small business is the baseline for
success at Genteel.
Apply Via Email