Junior Web Designer 27 September 2018
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing, web design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior Web Designer & Developer to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a career in web design using data driven solutions and exploring different aspects of digital marketing. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Publish blog content and web pages to WordPress, Squarespace and other CMS based websites (75% of time)
- Collaborate and support our design team with new website design projects
- Tackle website design and development updates as they arise
- Manage website backups and updates, including plugins
- Use Photoshop and other graphic design tools to create content for clients
- Administer backend changes to client websites related to search engine optimization, paid advertising and content marketing objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to cross-promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, content/social media marketing, website conversion optimization and other digital marketing initiatives
- Support other team members by assisting with research, data collection, and reporting
- College degree or work equivalent in advertising, marketing, business, graphic design, or similar field
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting. Recent college graduates encouraged to apply (but no current students please).
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Working knowledge of CMS systems
- General knowledge of FTP, Cpanel and related hosting tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with Delmain
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Individual Development Plan
- Pay: DOE
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmainanalytics.com. In your cover letter, please explain how your passion, past work experience, and education make you the right person for this position.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply. We are internet people and love email. Please do not call about this position.