Jr. Web Designer & Developer 2 November 2017
DelMain Analytics is a full-service Digital Marketing, Web Design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior Web Designer & Developer to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a digital marketing career and explore different aspects of the industry. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Frequently add new web pages and blog content to WordPress, SquareSpace and other content management systems based websites
- Support new website build outs using photo editing tools and WordPress templates while working with FTP, cPanel, and other tools to ensure smooth website launches
- Use photoshop, Canva and other graphic tools to generate advertising creative
- Manage website backups, updating website versions, themes and accompanying plugins
- Tackle website design and development updates as they arise
- Administer backend changes to client websites related to search engine optimization, paid advertising and content marketing objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to cross-promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, content/social media marketing, website conversion optimization and other digital marketing initiatives
- Supporting other team members by assisting with research, data collection, and reporting
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, graphic design, computer science, or similar
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting (recent college graduates encouraged to apply)
- Working knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems (CMS)
- General knowledge of FTP, Cpanel and related hosting tools
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe products
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with DelMain Analytics
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Web