Jr Account Manager 1 November 2019
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add an organized, thoughtful, and aspiring Junior Account Manager with excellent communication skills to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to continue learning about digital marketing and transition into an account management role. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed.
While this is a junior position, we expect great things from you. Over the course of 6-12 months we look forward to helping you:
– Take personal ownership of smaller client accounts
– Become involved in sales pitches and client presentations
– Hone your communication, leadership, and management skills
All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Lead, guide, and liaise with the internal team and client on new website projects
– Manage and lead the marketing and advertising efforts on smaller client budgets
– Learn, prepare, compile, and analyze digital marketing data from Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google – – Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Search Console
– Working with the team to help ensure clients are meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators
– Coordinate new client onboarding materials and processes
– Identify and troubleshoot client website issues
– Support fellow Account Managers on internal projects
– Answer phone calls
– Push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
– 1-2 years working in an agency setting
– Experience coordinating, managing, or leading clients or teams
– Ability to understand client needs and lead internal teams to successfully meet and exceed those requirements
– Basic understanding of traditional and digital marketing, content strategy, and web design and development
– Keen attention to detail and budgets
– Superb organizational and prioritization skills
– Ability to pivot between multiple projects and clients
– Self-starter and team player who is driven to constantly improve
– BA or BS in marketing, communication, or a similar field, or equivalent experience. No current students, please.
– Hours: Full-time / Salaried
– Paid Time Off
– Health & Dental Insurance
– Retirement Plan
– Pay: DOE
What You’ll Love About Delmain
– We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
– We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
– Every other month we work a half-day and then enjoy lunch and a team outing. Recently, we’ve spent the day at Ski Bowl, visited OMSI, and played board games at the Lucky Lab
Apply Via Email