At Quango we value our beginnings, obsess about our craft, and continuously stand on the throttle of creativity to bring great brand stories to life. From imagination to design to development, our crew of multi-disciplined individuals aren’t afraid of what it takes to not just create, but to create great work. We partner with brands we believe in — from strategy all the way through execution — seamlessly involving our collective mindshare that powers the throttle of creativity.
We are seeking a Senior Producer who is organized, patient and assertive to guide the projects within our Creative Department. The person in this role will understand the complexity of successful project management. The Senior Producer will be responsible for leading projects from inception to completion — assuming responsibility for day-to-day management of the process and workflow including project scoping, planning, leading and ensuring that projects are delivered at the highest quality, on-time and on-budget.
Based in wonderful Portland, Oregon we’ve successfully implemented a full-WFH schedule with daily collaboration sessions (and occasional in-person meetings as the state continues to open). For the foreseeable future, each crew member is responsible for their workload and meeting scheduled deadlines and check-in. We believe in respecting our team and in return respecting this opportunity.
great brands . greater stories
- Partner with Accounts team to lead the client engagement process and clearly define project requirements.
- Work closely with Accounts and Creative to accurately scope projects and create project plans and schedules.
- Clearly define the project parameters and manage the process, workflow, teams, and clients to ensure we always deliver the best possible product on time and on budget.
- Organize and lead project meetings, including developing agendas and keeping meeting minutes to be shared with the project team.
- Manage the feedback and revision process to ensure quality is upheld and projects remain in scope.
- Facilitate project closeout by working with the team to define and document best practices and key learnings.
- Work directly with the Creative Director and Senior Copywriter to understand resource availability and plan resources effectively.
- Ensure that the products and services offered contribute to the Quango’s goals. Monitor the delivery of these products and services to guarantee quality.
- Foster a positive, employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, high employee engagement, and key employee retention and development.
- Oversee the Company’s performance management cycle to achieve maximum employee engagement, plan for succession, and provide for career and talent development.
- Identify, assess, and inform the Executive Team of internal and external issues that affect Quango by acting as an advisor to the Company and Executive Team. Communicate findings and collaborate with the Executive team to address any needed remedies and/or improvements.
- Effectively and consistently manage and communicate Company initiatives, reflecting a unified message from Quango leadership.
Skills and Experience
- Over 5 years’ experience managing production development from strategy through creation and delivery
- Analytical and organizations skills with the ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to WFH for the foreseeable future
- Experience with project management and cloud-based tools such as Basecamp, Workamajig and Google Suite
- Superior communication skills — both with teams and with clients
- Keen attention to detail (almost to the point of perfection)
- High energy and possessing a positive outlook in the face of tight deadlines
- Experience with tech clients and projects a plus
- Based in Portland area
- Please include CV and/or portfolio site in response
Quango is an Equal Opportunities Employer.