Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. Our focus is on helping dentists get more patients through their websites.
We’re looking to add a Lead Web Designer & Developer to our team. This position sits on Delmain’s Leadership Team. You will play a key role in driving our organization forward and continuing to build a culture based on positivity, balance, curiosity, and being neighborly.
Our ideal candidate will balance daily design and development responsibilities with leadership team initiatives, staying laser-focused on setting and achieving quarterly and annual goals.
• Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
• Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We have transitioned to remote work over the past year and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
• Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! If you haven’t, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
Duties & responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• 35% – Actively contribute to Delmain’s Leadership Team. Includes daily collaboration, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual meetings.
• 25% – Oversee simultaneous design, development, and launch of 2-5 websites per month. This position requires significant design work in addition to project management and leadership duties.
• 15% – Mentor and lead 2 direct reports on Delmain’s Des/Dev team
• 10% – Lead meetings and be the main point of contact for new web design projects
• 5% – Create and document processes, best practices, standard operating procedures
• 5%- Manage and improve our internal quality assurance process for web design projects
• 5% – Take ownership of other tasks/projects, including design strategy for all Delmain partners, branding projects, and working with outside web developers
• 5+ years professional design experience, ideally in an agency setting
• College degree or equivalent experience
• In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress — we use the Divi theme and if you have experience using it, let us know
• Proficiency in using cPanel and editing DNS records
• Comfortable using other CMS platforms like Squarespace and Weebly
• Experience with Google Drive and Asana (or similar task-management platform)
• Previous experience leading and mentoring teams
• Experience leading meetings, communicating ideas to and interfacing with partners
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Experience with design programs such as Sketch, Figma, or XD
• Excellent organizational and project management abilities
• Ability to work in a supportive remote environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously
• Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with Delmain
• Residence in the state of Oregon is required for all roles at Delmain
• Full-time / Salaried
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Office Supply Stipend
How to apply
Please send a resume, link to web design portfolio, and cover letter to careers at delmain.co. In your cover letter, make sure to elaborate on your combined web design, development, and leadership experience. In addition, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
• Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
• Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
• Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
• Positivity – We see the best in everyone and every opportunity
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.