We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About The Creative Team
The Rejuvenation creative team consists of highly creative, collaborative and brand-focused thinkers. As part of the team you’ll bring your ideas to the discussion. Our role is to create compelling cohesive marketing campaigns across a range of channels i.e web, emarketing, catalog, signage and packaging.
Overview Of The Junior Graphic Designer Role
In this role, you will be responsible for the production of in-store signage, packaging, direct mail pieces, catalog, and internal-facing projects for the Rejuvenation brand. You will work cross-functionally with visual merchandising partners, designers, and merchants to produce and order all signage for the stores.
- Work in templates to produce feature, product, and promotional signage
- Update retail store signage weekly, monthly and seasonally to coordinate with seasonal calendar
- Fulfill any special sign requests and price changes as needed for all stores
- Produce new templates for store signage as needed based on creative standards
- Update hang tags with relevant product information changes
- Schedule proofing phases with project manager and merchant teams
- Coordinate and send files to print vendors for delivery to stores
- Maintain signage filing systems
- Support other designers with catalog production
- A minimum of 1-year experience of producing printed materials. Prior retail/store experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent strongly preferred
- Strong typography skills
- Highly organized, possessing strong project management skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We believe in People First
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. Our DEI initiatives prompt associate participation and engagement, aligning with our core vision to reflect the communities where we do business and put people first.
Benefits Just For You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn teen, pottery barn kids, Rejuvenation, Mark & Graham, west elm, or Outward. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We’ve seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn’t changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we’re a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing – and we’re always looking for new energy and ideas.
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology