If you’re a high-performer who’s passionate about continuous innovation, growth, and professional development, we’d love for you to join our team. At Prialto, you’ll be more than a typical designer. You’ll be part of our small marketing team while you bring to life projects for each department in the company. Those throughout the company will view you as the superhero who turns their ideas into stunning visuals. And, if it interests you, you’ll have access to growth opportunities with our company.
About the CompanyAt Prialto, our focus is on providing admin support to busy executives and businesses, amplifying their professional and personal success as well as our own. Designed in the United States and supported from around the world, Prialto’s services are managed from our office in historic downtown Portland, Oregon, with creative insights from our global staff in Asia and Central America.
We’re a committed group of professionals building a unique client services culture and we are looking to grow our team in Portland. We know we’re on the right track because we’ve been recognized by The Oregonian as one of their Top Places to Work in both 2020 and 2021. We are also proud to have made the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2021.
About the PositionWe’re looking for a graphic designer to join our marketing team. This role is responsible for driving our visual identity and will play a pivotal role in achieving our growth goals. The ideal candidate is a talented self-starter who is eager to join a fast-paced entrepreneurial team.
You will be our creative department.
You will spend your days obsessing over typography across multiple types of visuals and making sure every pixel aims to tell the perfect story.
You love working on a small team where your efforts can make a huge impact.
You love the idea that every social post, website graphic, advertisement, pdf, slide deck, and video in the company will be visually consistent because of your efforts.
- Develop design concepts that help prospects and clients better visualize our value
- Design sales enablement materials to help us engage with enterprise accounts
- Create wireframes for conversion-optimized landing pages
- Create digital ad templates that capture the attention of business leaders
- Quickly turnaround revisions of existing templates and other assets
- Contribute to our internal culture by using your design skills to support events, recognition programs, and other activities
- Manage brands’ consistency across channels, including website graphics, social media, print media, merchandise, and signage
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand UX best practices
- Capable of pitching and driving design concepts
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a basic understanding of the marketing funnel
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or related field
- BONUS: Video editing and animation skills
- $50k-$60k base salary based on experience plus bonus compensation.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible work schedules
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Free drinks & Snacks
- Downtown Portland office right in the heart of the city