Our ideal candidate would be someone with some experience in any or multiples of the following fields:
Decorative arts- faux finishing
Stucco or drywall plaster
You will be creating original artwork everyday.
The applicant should come with a good attitude and an interest to learn our process. We will teach you the
• Prepare paints with accuracy and keeps paint equipment clean
• Be willing to learn more about more the art of handmade wallpaper.
• Should be organized and keep work area clean. Cleaning duties in the studio can be vigorous.
• Strong eye for detail
• The job is a physical you will be using your hands to make things.
• Must have a strong work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure
• Maintain professionalism with co-workers
• Respectful of management and have the ability to hear constructive criticism
• Employment will be dependent upon being a good team player with a positive attitude, bringing good energy
to the work and working group.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• This position includes physical labor, candidates must be physically fit. The majority of your workday will be standing with some lifting.
• Must be extremely trustworthy and punctual
• Must be able to speak English
• Must be able to pass a background check.