Henry V is looking for a talented Creative Director to help continue the growth of our agency. The Henry V brand is evolving as an agency by way of talent, experience, collaboration, and passion for creating inspiring work. It is an exciting time within the agency and this position will help lead the charge.
As a Creative Director, you will work directly with HV’s creative, accounts project management and production teams on a variety of client work. You will work to understand our client’s objectives, help shape the creative strategy and lead with the team in overseeing the creative vision and execution of projects. You will act as a creative lead, inspiring and directing a team of designers to bring your vision to life. And you will work in tandem with producers and project managers to keep the project on track and the vision intact.
Henry V is a company of talented, hard-working and humble individuals.
The success of our company comes from living this culture:
We create work that our clients and their consumers are inspired by.
We collaborate to make sure nothing is missed.
We are real with clients and coworkers because we give a damn.
We get our hands dirty because it’s in our blood.
Who we’re searching for:
- A creative leader.
- A detective when it comes to pinpointing the right creative approach.
- A storyteller that inspires others to join and create around your vision.
- A student of the arts.
- A confident collaborator who pushes the team to think above client expectations.
- A problem-solver, being able to craft an approach for execution within a variety of mediums.
- An ego-less creator that is comfortable and excited to take part in any step of the creation process.
- Think and create what hasn’t been done.
- Lead a team while executing your own project workstreams.
- Develop, communicate and sell-in creative approaches that deliver beyond the needs of multiple audiences and client stakeholders.
- Partner with Project Management and Production teams to ensure delivery of on-time and on-budget work.
- 8-10 years of experience in creative development for marketing purposes.
- A portfolio of work that showcases your creative approach to integrated marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of social, digital and experiential marketing best practices
- Proven experience in 2D and 3D static and motion content development
- Advocate for process while serving as a leader for cross-functional teams
- Passionate about growing the agencies brand
- Agency experience is required