HR Manager 3 October 2017
We’re looking for a HR leader and mentor with a keen perspective and a strong lens around diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We want you to inspire us and be inspired by us!
We are a nearly 70 person digital creative agency that works with some of the most inspiring brands in the world. We pride ourselves on a family-like culture and are looking for someone to help us continuously improve how we collaborate and communicate with one another.
- Assist Senior Leadership in writing clear job descriptions for each role.
- Support Senior Leadership in employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Build authentic relationships and partnerships with local diverse + culturally-specific associations to expand our applicant pool of prospective candidates for agency roles such as account managers, project managers, designers, copywriters, content strategists, developers, digital strategists, performance analysts, and operations.
- Create hiring policies and procedures to ensure that an inclusive and equitable process is being consistently followed.
- Facilitate conflict resolution between employees or between an employee and managers, Directors, and Executives.
- Lead the eROI Equity Team and create policies and procedures around fostering a culture of inclusivity.
- Report directly to the CEO to ensure that the senior leadership team is role modeling accountability in all aspects of their jobs.
- Generating true employee engagement and compliance through the HR software, BambooHR.
- Proactively create new or revised documentation for policies, procedures, processes and forms (as needed).
- Audit and maintain employee files, ensuring compliance with all applicable employment laws.
- Ensure consistent documentation and monthly reviews of each employee’s annual Individual Growth Plans across all departments.
- 4-7 years of HR experience.
- Several years experience in an agency or service-based business.
- A Bachelors, but preferably a Masters degree in human resource management.
- PHR/SPHR certificate preferred.
- Strong track record of managing corporate initiatives and culture.
- Proven experience optimizing HR systems and processes.
- Deep knowledge and experience in employment law, benefits, organizational planning and development, and employee success.
- Excellent communication (verbal and visual) and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance company and employee needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of recruiting strategy and candidate acquisition.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and lead with confidence.
*eROI is committed to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Candidates from underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply.
Apply Via Web