Graphic Designer 13 November 2017
About Research To Practice
Research To Practice (RTP) is a medical education company based in Miami, Florida specializing in physician and allied health professional education focused exclusively on oncology and hematology. Founded and led by medical oncologist Neil Love, MD, RTP has provided meaningful, relevant and unbiased educational perspectives for more than 25 years to meet the needs of oncology clinicians and positively impact the care of patients with cancer.
Work Schedule Arrangement
- This position will require a variable number of hours per week, depending on company-wide workload, with evening and weekend hours anticipated.
- Schedule is negotiable, but you will be expected to provide written notice 2 weeks in advance of any period of unavailability.
- This is a freelance position, and hourly rate of payment is negotiable based on experience. Transition to full-time employment may be possible if the candidate shows aptitude and is available to work at a high volume.
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Retain a high level of quality in work with minimal error and particular attention to visual details
- Revise existing pieces as requested and design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Respond in a timely manner to email requests from Executive Vice President for Finance and others and follow up on timelines with various parties without prompting
- Provide flexibility and adjust to various situations while also being able to multitask
- Interface with executive management and others with little supervision
The above list is not to be considered an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. Candidates must be able to work independently, change priorities as needed and coordinate and complete several tasks quickly and professionally.
Apply Via Email