Graphic Designer 25 March 2019
Northwest Mothers Milk Bank (NWMMB) is seeking a contractual agreement with a professional graphic artist, design studio, or design/print firm to provide ongoing graphic design services for: general NWMMB marketing materials, two annual fundraising campaigns, and other materials for special events and campaigns. Social media and web graphics for special events and campaigns. And other graphic design services as requested.
NWMMB may also seek the services of a Public Relations expert, during 2019. If you have Public Relations experience or others within your firm, please include this information within your application.
Skills and Experience:
- Designer can work within our current branding but can bring their own creativity to NWMMB events and campaigns.
- Working knowledge of graphic and web design fundamentals and principles including typography, best practices in print and digital layout, and color theory
- Prior experience with non-profit organizations.
- Focus on Women or Family Centric design is preferred.
- Photography experience is preferred.
Statement of Work:
- Assist with annual marketing plan and timeline.
- Designer will provide drafts to NWMMB for edits and final review within the established timelines.
- Attend monthly meeting with NWMMB to ensure projects stay on track and required print and mailing dates are met. Designer will be responsible for coordinating the project timeline.
- Create graphics and/or advertisements, use stock photography or other sources, and edit copy in order to fill the layout and create a visually pleasing read.
- NWMMB staff will provide designer with copy, in-house photographs, and other materials. Designer will work directly with NWMMB staff.
- NWMMB will retain ownership of all work produced including graphic design output. Designer will provide electronic versions of all work to be used as NWMMB needs.
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Web