Director of Development Marketing and Communications 24 October 2019
The Luis Palau Association (www.palau.org) is a worldwide evangelistic ministry focused on proclaiming the Good News, uniting the church, and impacting cities worldwide. We accomplish this through large-scale evangelistic festivals, our global network of evangelists, city gospel movements, radio, and digital evangelism strategies.
LPA is looking for a talented direct marketing and communications strategist who will serve as a driving force in raising funds through effective print and digital fundraising communications. They will have a heart for both marketing and ministry. This ideal candidate will have excellent project management and marketing strategy skills, and will be a storyteller who can create communications initiatives to inspire people toward financial involvement.
The Director of Development Marketing and Communications reports to the Vice President of Development. They will join a team of eleven development professionals at the LPA headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
The role will develop, implement, and manage integrated mass donor communications strategies for enlisting, retaining, and increasing financial and spiritual involvement in the Palau Association’s worldwide evangelistic ministry.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Direct mail: Create and implement effective direct mail strategies and packages for enlisting partner support.
- Partner program: Acquire new partners while keeping existing partners and lifting the involvement of the existing members of LPA’s monthly partner program.
- Digital fundraising: Develop and implement strategies for effective email, web, and social media based fundraising and donor acquisition.
- Receipting and reporting: Oversee thank yous, receipt messaging and reporting to demonstrate fruitfulness, enhance relationships, and encourage future partnership.
- Calling team: Develop and implement strategies to attract and engage new, current, and previous partners through personal telephone contact.
- Donor acquisition: Develop and manage strategies to acquire new names and initial gifts from people reached through radio, festivals, direct marketing, and special events using digital, print, and electronic media.
- Pre-festival/post-festival donor communications: Develop comprehensive communication and solicitation strategies to generate new and ongoing ministry supporters.
- Ministry magazine strategy: Give strategic input regarding theme, focus, and offers for the ministry’s magazine to maximize development impact of content and focus.
- Reporting and analysis: Analyze results of fundraising activities and make improvements for future campaigns.
Apply Via Web