Creative Production Payment Coordinator 3 October 2018
Title: Creative Shoot and Production Payment Coordinator
Hours: temporary (4months, extendable), part-time 15 hrs per week, not eligible for benefits or OT
- more hours can be approved on a project basis
- Mon-Fri 3 hrs (8AM-11AM), starting immediately
- Hours to be completed on site at main office location on NE Portland, without the option of remote work
- Independently manage the creation of new vendors in SAP system and all Global and US shoot-related purchase orders.
- Facilitate daily payments to vendors on default and urgent payment terms.
- Update and track all requests and payments for a weekly status report.
- When necessary, act in the vein of a customer service agent and liaison between internal finance partners and external vendors to remedy missing payments and credit memos.
- Time and candidate background pending, additional work may be completed to assist with shoot and sample logistics.
Candidate profile: Please apply if you are interested in a part-time finance job or have interest in a starting-level position on a creative production team in our marketing department. You must have demonstrated abilities to track and maintain budgets and act as a liaison to the internal Accounts Payable department on behalf of external vendors.
Apply Via Email