Art Director 1 October 2019
Are you an art director, deeply experienced in both print and digital, looking to work with Fortune 500 and 100 brands? Are purpose-based marketing and social responsibility important to you? Are you looking for a career where your ideas can make an impact for clients and on the creatives you work with?
If so, we’re looking for someone like you.
– Provide art direction to creative team and developers
– Collaborate closely with writing partners and creative directors
– Design content for multiple clients and projects
– Develop and present creative concepts to key client stakeholders
– Clearly articulate and defend design decisions to internal team and clients
– Act as creative lead on projects, demonstrate complete ownership of work from kick off to delivery
– Work directly with clients and project partners (brand, dev team, print vendors, etc.) with little or no oversight
– Act as digital and design translator between client and creative team
– Provide guidance to team and client in adhering to specific client brand standards and style guidelines
– Share industry and client knowledge to help determine creative strategy
– Collaborate with creative and account teams to grow client relationships and secure new business
– Pitch in on all levels of design when necessary
– Self-starter with follow through and great attention to detail
– Strong art direction skills, including: ideation, working with the team, presenting, print and digital design
– Expertise in graphic design for print, web, information design and interactive media
– Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with competency in Sketch
– 3 to 5 years of experience as a senior designer for multiple clients in an agency environment or on an internal marketing team
You can learn more about us at https://www.ahainc.com/
We’re a purpose-driven, woman-owned agency that collaborates daily with leading companies. At our Vancouver office overlooking the Columbia River, you’ll find a team of people who care about great work, craft beer, four ways to make coffee and a fully stocked snack closet.